Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What is Your Best Quality as a Good Friend?

When I think of my best quality when it comes to being a good friend I think about my sense of humor. My sense of humor is one of my best qualities in a friendship because it keeps it exciting, full of laughter and light-hearted, which for me has given me some of the best friendships that I have now. Without my sense of humor, I might not have any friends. 


For example, the other day my friend came to school balling her eyes out. I always being prepared for everything pull out a small package of travel tissues, but these tissues were not just any kind of tissues. My tissues have these funny sayings on them just because when someone is crying out of sadness you do not want to hand them just any kind of tissue. Oh no, you want to hand them a tissue that says, “Wipe here, blow there!” As soon as I handed her the tissue, she stopped crying and starred at it with a blank face. Then, laughter came unexpectedly and she could not stop giggling. She asked where I had gotten them and I said from the oddball store in the mall. She thought those tissues were the funniest, but then again they came from me and even in the most serious of moments I cannot be too serious. 


My humor doesn’t just stop there in a friendship. Oh no, when you need something and cannot find it anywhere I will make it my mission to find it. When I do find it, I grab as many as I can. For example, my friend had been looking for those silly bingo ink stamps for a poster project for the science fair. He couldn’t find them anywhere so I went looking myself. Of coarse me, I find a boat load of them at a reasonable price at the local discount department store and grab like the entire box. I go to school the next day and place them all inside his locker before he got there. As soon as he got to school and open his locker all the bingo ink stamps fell out everywhere and he started laughing. 


When it comes to my friends my sense of humor is the most important quality. It keeps us all laughing and having a good time. Most importantly, they can count on me for a good smile all the time.