Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Avalon Organics Lavender Bath & Shower Gel

A really nice relaxing organic lavender bubble bath to use when I am really down in the dumps is the Avalon Organics Lavender Bath & Shower Gel. It has a nice strong calming lavender aroma that fills the air and bath when you pour it into hot water or use it on a bath sponge. I also like this organic lavender bath and shower gel because it is safe for the environment and my health.The ingredients in the Avalon Organics Lavender Bath & Shower Gel that I like and find very nourishing to my skin and body and calming to my mind and spirit are lavender, flower extracts, vitamins, and coconut oil. These organic ingredients also help with achy pains in your body and helps heal some skin infections. At least that is what I have noticed. I had a cut on my leg and I filled the tub up with warm water and some of the organic lavender bath gel and soaked in it for awhile and the next day my cut was closed up and healing.

The best way I find to use the Avalon Organics Lavender Bath & Shower Gel when I am really down is to pour it directly into a tub full of hot water and swish the water and lavender gel together until there are light foamy bubbles on the top of the water. Next I simply like to get into the lavender scent bath and relax as long as I need to, to relieve my sadness and stress, or until my achy body is relieved from pain. I also find this lavender bath gel makes an excellent foot soak for when my feet are really cold, dry, and achy. Plus the scent of the lavender just really lifts my spirits and helps me relax.

The store that I personally like to get my Avalon Organics Lavender Bath & Shower Gel from is Vitacost.com for around $11. You can also find it online at Avalonorganics.com but you will probably end up paying a little bit more for it on their website. I know I have also been able to find this lavender bath gel at Walmart and my local organic and health food stores when I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

I wish all of you who are having a really down in the dumps day some peace and relaxtions. I hope all of you enjoy your lavender bubble bath gel if you do decide to get some. I know I would definitely recommend one to help unwind and end a stressful day.