Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review of Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream

A really nice eye and lip firming cosmetic product I tried at my aunts the other day was Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream. It was really creamy and really helped give my eyes and lips a lift while hydrating them and protecting them.The ingredients I notice on the back of the little tube it came in that I liked were the vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and waxes. These ingredients helped tighten and firm up the skin around my eyes and lips so they looked younger and healthier appearing. It even helped my eyes look more awake and my lips fuller which I thought was super nice. I even decided to try it on my cheeks and forehead and found the cream help decrease the appearance of my fine lines which was also nice.

The way I applied the Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream was by simply squeezing a very little bit of the cream out onto my fingertips and than I massaged it into my lips, eye areas, cheeks, and forehead. The cream was very nice and rich ! It wasn't oily at all and absorbed fast! I put this cream on during the day time because I just wanted to try it out, but I think it would work much better at nighttime if you simply applied it before bed. However, you can apply this cream whenever you want.

Anyways, I noticed the stores you can get the Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream at are Drugstore.com and Philosophy.com. The average price range this cream seems to be going for is around $30, which is a lot of money, but it works. I wish all of you the best of luck at getting your eyes and lips all firmed up nicely with this cream or another one you will like a whole lot better.