Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel

A really nice natural body wash I tried at my friends house the other day as I was getting cleaned up for a night out was Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel. It was very different, but had a nice uplifting warm smell to it and it really cleansed my skin gently without leaving any soap residue behind to dry out my skin.The ingredients in the Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel that I found really nourishing and cleansing to my skin was coconut oil, aloe, cinnamon, vanilla extracts, castor oil, wheat protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. All of these natural ingredients are what seem to soften my skin and leave it with a nice warm vanilla cinnamon spiced scent.

Now the Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel was very different when I went to use it. The scent combination of the vanilla and cinnamon together was different, but nice like I have said. However, the shower gel wasn't much like a shower gel at all and was more like an oily liquid. The shower gel did lather up very nicely in the shower when you use it with a bath sponge, otherwise I don't think this shower gel would have lathered well. I found that it left my skin very well moisturized when I used it in the shower to clean up and left my body feeling fresh and clean.

The way I used the Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel was by pouring some of it onto a bath sponge and lathering the sponge up really well with the shower gel. After I simply took the bath sponge with the Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel on it and lathered it all over my body to help wash myself up. Than I simply rinsed off with warm water and patted my skin dry and applied some body lotion to help keep my skin well hydrated and soft. I would however recommend that you use a vanilla scent body lotion afterwards if you do want a vanilla scent to last a long time on your skin.

The store that I noticed you can get this natural shower gel at was online at Beauty.com. I believe the price it was going for was around $13 for an 8 fluid ounce bottle. I hope those of you who try the Korres Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel like it as much as I did when I tried it. I wish you all a relaxing and refreshing time cleaning up!