Monday, February 23, 2015

Lavender Oil Wood Surface Cleaner

When I need to clean the wood surfaces in my home I like to make my own homemade wood surface cleanser. The wood surface cleanse that I like to make is the lavender oil wood cleanser. It is very simple to make and really helps clean up wood surface and makes them all shiny and new appearing.

Ingredients Needed

The ingredients you will need to make my homemade lavender oil wood cleaner are 10 drops of lavender oil, 1 cup of water, and 2 cups of olive oil. All of these ingredients can be found in your local health food stores and grocery stores. I know sometimes I am able to buy all my ingredients from my local dollar store, which is awesome because I end up spending only 3 dollars on ingredients.

Materials Needed

The materials you will need are measuring cups, a mixing bowl with a spout on it so the cleaner is easy to pour, and a plastic squeezable bottle. Now if you do not have these ingredients in your kitchen you can also get these materials in your local grocery store or even dollar store for cheap money.

Making the Cleaner 

Now the way you make my lavender oil wood cleaner is by combining the lavender oil, olive oil, and water together in your mixing bowl with a spoon. After you should have a nice lavender scented wood cleaner. Than all you will do is simply pour all of these ingredients into your squirt bottle until you are ready to use it as a nice natural wood cleaner.

Using the Wood Cleaner Properly

The way I personally like to use my homemade lavender oil wood cleaner is by simply squirt some of the wood cleaner dirty onto a rag and than I like to wipe down the wood surface I need to have cleaned. You will notice when you use my homemade lavender oil wood cleaner that it is very gentle on your wood and helps get it shiny. The olive oil in my homemade wood cleaner also helps protect your wood surfaces from water damage and mold which is nice as well.

End Notes

I do hope those of you who end up making my homemade lavender oil wood cleaner have a very easy time making it, and I hope those of you who use it to clean up the wood in your home like how it cleans. I wish you all the best of luck at cleaning all that wood in you home!