Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Melvita Rose Raspberry Bar of Soap

My favorite natural raspberry bar of soap to wash up with in the shower is the Melvita Rose Raspberry Bar of Soap. It is really creamy, lathers very well, and smells like fresh ripened picked raspberries from the summertime.The ingredients in the Melvita Rose Raspberry Bar of Soap that I like because they are very gentle and cleansing on my skin are glycerin, shea butter, herbal extracts, natural moisturizing and cleaning oils, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. All of these ingredients help the soap lather really well when I am taking a bath or shower and help leave my skin super soft and nourished without causing it to breakout like many other bars of soap do because they are filled with harsh ingredients.

The best way I find to use the Melyita Rose Raspberry Bar of Soap is by getting my skin wet and warm with plenty of warm water. Than I take my wash cloth and lather some soap up in it. After I simply take the wash cloth and wash up my body from head to toe with the soap that is on it onto my body is all lathered up. Next I simply rinse my body off with more warm water and pat my skin dry. After I am done using this natural creamy raspberry soap my skin is soft, clean, and lightly scented with raspberry. I absolutely love this bar of soap and would totally recommend it to a male or female who loves the scent of raspberries and is looking for a good creamy natural bar of soap to clean up with in their shower or bath.

Now the store that I like to get my Melvita Rose Raspberry Bar of Soap from is Beauty.com online because it only cost $6. The other store you may be able to find this bar of soap at is Melvita.com, but I think you might end up paying a little bit more for it. I am not 100% sure.

Anyways, I hope those of you who are looking for a creamy natural raspberry bar of soap have found one, or can find another soap that you will like. I hope you all enjoy your raspberry soap in your shower or bath.