Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cranberry Yogurt Facial Mask for Dry Dull Skin

One of my favorite homemade facial masks to make for brightening up my dry dull skin is my cranberry yogurt facial mask. This homemade facial mask really helps make my skin look brighter and feel a whole lot softer with just one use. 

The ingredients you will need to make my facial mask are ½ cup of cranberry sauce, ½ cup of plain yogurt, ¼ cup of honey, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. If you do not of these ingredients at home you can find them in your local grocery store for under $10 or less. The materials you will need to help you make the mask are 1 wire whisk and 1 small spoon.

The way you make my cranberry yogurt mask is by pouring in your ½ cup of cranberry sauce and yogurt into your small bowl along with your ¼ cup of honey and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Once you have all the ingredients inside your small bowl you will want to take your wire whisk and mix all these ingredients together until they form a creamy pink slightly thick mask. 

The way I like to apply the mask to my face is by first making sure my face is very cleaned by making sure all the dirt and makeup are removed from it completely. After I like to take a handful of the homemade facial mask and lather it all over my face in a nice thick even layer. Then once the face mask is on my face I like to allow it to stay on for about 20 minutes or longer if you have time to allow this mask to help brighten and soften your dull skin. After I am done with the mask I than like to rinse my face off with warm water and pat it dry and apply my favorite daily facial lotion to help adds some moisture and protection to my face. You will notice after using this facial mask how much brighter your skin looks because of all the vitamins and minerals it received from the cranberry sauce, yogurt, honey, and olive oil.

I do hope those of you who try making my homemade cranberry yogurt facial mask have a very easy time making it. I also hope you have a wonderful time using this homemade facial mask as well as it helps brighten and soften your skin.