Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cola Syrup for Easing Upset Tummies Down Naturally

I have been suffering from nausea and the only thing that seems to get rid of my nausea naturally is the Flents Cola Syrup. It is made with cola, which is the main ingredient used in many cola pop drinks. However, the cola used in this natural remedy is turned into a syrup to help ease an upset stomach and nausea away.

Dosage

The way I have been taking the cola syrup is by simply taking 2 tablespoons every 30 minutes until my nausea and upset stomach begins to set down and go away. The only thing that I do not like about this syrup is it does contain a lot of caffeine in it so I tend to get the shakes, but it's the only thing that is settling my stomach and easing away my nausea. 

Precautions 

Those of you who are sensitive to caffeine might want to be very careful if you do decide to take this natural remedy for treating nausea. You will also want to drink plenty of water or suck on tons of crushed ice so you do not become dehydrated while taking this natural medicine. You can even place some slushy ice into a cup and pour a couple of tablespoons over it and take the medicine that way so your getting some kind of fluid into your body to help you stay hydrated.

Where can I find the syrup? 

If you are wondering where you can find the Flents Cola Syrup your local drugstore should carry it, or you should be able to get it from your local health food store or herbal store. I believe even some pharmacies carry this syrup as well so check out yours. If you can't seem to find the syrup anywhere, you can get it online at Drugstore.com. I believe the average price of a bottle of cola syrup is around $5, which is cheaper than most stomach and nausea medicines that could be harmful to the body.

End Notes 

I hope those of you who use the cola syrup find some relief from your nausea and upset stomach like I have. If not I wish you all the best at finding a natural medicine to help ease your condition away naturally.