Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review of Boots Botanics Rosewater Organic Toner

When I need, a little extra help removing my makeup I like too use the Boots Botanics Rosewater Organic Toner. It helps remove any makeup such as blush or foundation that might still be in my skin after cleansing it with my daily facial cleanser. In addition, it helps soothe any redness from blemishes that I might have naturally, which I really like.

The Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner comes in a 5 fluid ounce bottle that is so easy to pour. The toner is clear like water and contains natural soothing and toning ingredients like glycerin, rose flower oil water and citronellol. These ingredients are very gentle on my sensitive skin and do not cause any stinging or burning like some toners can do. I also like that this toner does not have a strong fragrance to it either because strong fragrances usually make my breakout in hives or rashes or sometimes can cause my eyes to water.

Now the first thing I do before using the toner is, wash and exfoliate my face well with a daily cleanser or scrub. Then I take a cotton ball and pour some of the rose toner onto it. Next, I simply sweep the cotton ball with the toner on it all over my face until I feel all the last bits of makeup have completely come off my skin. Once in awhile I like to soak a washcloth in the toner and apply it to my face as a face mask by leaving it on for about 30 minutes while I relax. I find it helps soothe irritated red skin well and helps soften and add brightness to my skin naturally.

I would highly recommend the Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner to any adult or teenager to use to help tone, cleanse and nourish their skin gently because it worked well for me. I also think this toner is affordable and great for any skin type whether it is oily, dry or normal. I do hope those of you who try this facial toner out enjoy the way it tones, cleanses and nourishes your skin and face naturally as well.