Monday, January 12, 2015

Review of the Ginger Slices from Best of All

One of the best things to snack on after you eat a meal and find yourself with some digestive discomfort are ginger slices. My personal favorite ginger slices to eat when my stomach is upset, I have heart burn, or I am feeling a bit nauseous is the Best of All Unsulphured Ginger Slices. They really have a nice ginger taste to them and they really help ease my digestive discomforts and nausea right away. I even take them on road trips to help stop motion sickness.

Now the Best of All Unsulphured Ginger Slices comes in a tightly seal clear bag with about 60 pieces of sugar coated soft chewy ginger slices. The ginger slices themselves have a very sweet outside and a very warm and spicy ginger flavor on the outside. It usually only takes about 3 to 4 ginger slices to help ease digestive issues and 5 or 6 to help ease nausea and motion sickness, but the best part is you can eat as many as you need to help relieve your discomfort because it isn't medicine and ginger slices will not hurt you.

Ginger slices are purely made from ginger and sugar. Ginger is used to help relieve more than just digestive issues. It is excellent to eat when you have inflammation, a headache, sinus pressure, cold sores, poor blood circulation, stiff sore muscles, a fever, high cholesterol, and even toothaches. Ginger also helps boost the immune and protect it against certain virus and cancers because it can destroy free radical cells. So, even if you don't have a stomachache, heart burn, or nausea you can simply snack on ginger slices to help keep your healthy as a sweet and spicy healthy snack.

The store I usually get my Best of All Unsulphured Ginger Slices from are my local herbal store, but you can also get them from your grocery store, or even online at Vitacost.com. The price I usually pay for my bag of ginger slices is usually around $4, which is an excellent deal so I usually end up purchasing 2 or 3 bags at a time because these ginger slices are excellent to have on hand. Especially if your pregnant and are having really bad morning sickness and need to find some relief, or have some kind of digestive health issue.

Anyways, I hope this bit of information on ginger slices gives some of you and alternative way to treat your digestive discomforts, motion sickness, nausea, and other common health issues. I wish you all the best at getting better and feeling better soon.