Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review of Rosemary Kimchi Crackers

I recently received some samples from Aimee's Livin Magic Store in York, Maine. One of the samples I just tried and really liked dipping in my goat yogurt was the Aimee's Livin Magic Rosemary Kimchi Crackers. They were full of flavor and nutrients that are excellent for nourishing the body.

What is Rosemary Kimchi Crackers

Rosemary Kimchi Crackers are small square cracker made with organic raw ingredients like sea salt, sprouted sunflower seeds and almonds, cabbage leaks, flax seed, ginger, garlic, cayenne, rosemary, and onion and garlic granules. The crackers are handmade and gluten free. There is about 15 delicious crunchy crackers per package which is the perfect amount I think.

Flavor and Scent

The Rosemary Kimchi Crackers has a salty herbal rosemary scent to them. The flavor of the crackers is a warm garlic onion and rosemary flavor with a hint of sea salt. They are much thicker than a regular cracker and more filling I believe. They even have a little bit of a nutty flavor to them that is very pleasing.

How to Eat Rosemary Kimchi Crackers

The way I have been eating the Rosemary Kimchi Crackers is by dipping them into my greek yogurt and than eating them down. It is so tasty. The greek yogurt and crackers together make the perfect little filling snack for me between meals and as a quick healthy lunch when needed.

The other way I had these crackers the other night was by crunching them up and sprinkling them into my vegetable soup. The crackers made my soup filling and gave it more flavor and texture. I loved it.

I even had some goat cheese on hand and spread so of it onto the crackers and man was that a creamy delicious treat. The goat cheese and rosemary crackers were definitely an excellent combo. It only takes about 5 crackers with goat cheese to fill me right up. The crackers are filling all on there own, but add some cheese and they are super filling.

Now you could be like my silly cat and just eat them as they are too. I was not paying attention and she being her sneaky self found the pleasant herbal salt aroma from the bag was mouth watering enough to make her help herself and indulge in these delicious herbal crackers. She was licking her lips like that was the best bite of food she had ever tasted.

So, I know I love these gluten free Rosemary Kimchi Crackers from Aimee's Livin Magic Store and now I know my kitty cat does too. My kitty and I would recommend these delicious herbal crunchy crackers to anyone looking for a tasty gluten free, raw, or organic snack.