Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review of Cellex-C Betaplex New Complexion Cream

A really nice cream I have used to help even out my complexion was the Cellex-C Betaplex New Complexion Cream. I found the cream to be very nourishing and moisturizing, and I notice a dramatic difference in the way my skin felt and looked, which was young and youthful.

The ingredients in the Cellex-C Betaplex New Complexion Cream that I liked and found helpful to my face and skin were the chamomile flowers, evening primrose oil, willow bark, vitamins, glycerin, antioxidents, and minerals. These ingredients seems to help calm and sooth my skin while evening out my skin tone by lifting away the dead layers of skin from my face. I also found that these ingredients help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well which was very nice. However, there were several ingredients I did not like in this cream such as the fragrance, parabens, alcohols, and triglcerides. The reason why is I think that they are really bad for the skin and aren't really needed in this facial cream, but I will say I haven't stopped using this cream because of those ingredients because overall this cream does do a wonderful job at evening out my skins complexion when I need it to.

The best way I found to use the cream was to first wash my face with warm water. Afterwards I like to take a gentle facial scrub and scrub away all the flaky dead skin off my face. Than I simply took a little bit of the Cellex-C Betaplex New Complexion Cream and massaged it into my skin and face in a nice even layer until all the cream was fully absorbed. The cream is very light and absorbs quickly into your skin. You may be surprised at how much cream your face and skin need and absorb quickly. However, I would only recommend you use this cream three times a week at the most because it can cause irritation to the skin if you use it to much, or at least this is what I noticed from using this complexion cream in the past. .

Now the store that I like to get the Cellex-C Betaplex Complexion Cream from is online at Drugstore.com because I haven't really been able to find it anywhere else. The price I paid for my little jar of cream was around $50, which I know sounds like a lot but it was worth it. If you don't have that kind of money to spend on a complexion cream try doing an affordable facial dermabrasion for you skin and face and that will help even out your skin's complexion as well.