Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Papaya and Aloe for Natural Heartburn Relief

A home remedy my family uses to relieve heartburn and to aid in digestion naturally is a homemade aloe papaya juice remedy. Papaya contains natural enzymes known as papains. These enzymes help break down proteins that are difficult for our digestive tract to breakdown and help they help relieve heartburn naturally. Aloe helps relieve heartburn by balancing out the acid levels in our digestive tract naturally while soothing the lining of it.

Ingredients Needed
The organic ingredients needed to make the aloe papaya juice remedy are 2 cups of pure aloe juice and 2 cups of pure papaya juice. These two ingredients can be easily found at any local whole food store or herbal shop. I can easily find these ingredients in the organic isle of my local grocery stores so check yours out for these ingredients. The ingredients can be a bit pricy, but I feel they are well worth having on hand.

Creating the Remedy

Now, the way I make the aloe papaya juice remedy for heartburn is by pouring the aloe juice and papaya juice into a large pitcher and then I combine the ingredients together until I get a slightly brownish pink mixture. Then I store the homemade heartburn remedy in the refrigerator and use when needed to relieve heartburn naturally.

Using the Remedy Properly 

The way I use and you can use the aloe papaya juice for preventing heartburn is by drinking one cup of the remedy before eating a meal. To treat heartburn and other digestive discomforts after eating simply drink a cup of the juice. You should begin to feel relief within 20 minutes or so. If you have bad heartburn, you may have 2 cups of the juice to help find some relief. If you continue to have heartburn often you might want to visit a doctor to find out what is causing it and how you can go about treating this condition better. However, mild heartburn can most of the time be treated at home with this remedy. Those of you who are allergic to aloe or papaya should not use this remedy to treat heartburn. Women pregnant should not use this remedy either since papaya does cause uterine contractions as well as aloe. 

End Notes


I do hope this homemade remedy for heartburn helps those of you suffering from it treat this condition naturally. I know the aloe papaya juice heartburn remedy has worked well for my family. I wish you all the best with keeping your heartburn away naturally.