Saturday, January 10, 2015

Poem: My Guardian

I know its time for you to close your eyes. 
But, I wont say Good bye. 
For I know its time for you to get your pair of wings and fly. 
But, I can't promise you I wont cry.
For I will miss you every time I hear that tune you use to sing too.
I will miss you every time I see your favorite flower bloom. 
And I will miss you every time I cook your favorite food.
Yes, I will miss you,
But I know your only above the skies shinning your light down on me, 
Guiding my way through this life you gave me!
For I know its time for you to rest your head, 
But, I will only think of it as you going to bed. 
Cause I know its time for you to soar high into the heavens and its not the end. 
For I know I'll see you again. 
I will always remember what you said,
" Life doesn't end it just always begins again."
So Until we met again In heaven, 
I will miss you My Guardian Angel while your watching over me in Heaven!