Sunday, January 4, 2015

Herbal Acne Fight Mask Remedy

Growing up as a teenage one of the most painful and embarrassing issues I had to deal with was acne. Acne covered my whole entire face and made it red sore and puffy until one day I was messing around in my kitchen and made a homemade acne fighting facial mask that cleared my acne right up and made my face clear, brighter, and softer. I could this homemade facial mask the herbal acne fighting mask.

My herbal acne fighting mask contained 5 drops of tea tree oil, ½ tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of witch hazel, ½ of aloe vera, ½ cup of honey, ¼ cup of castor oil, 2 tablespoons of dry chamomile and green tea, tea leaves, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, and 2 teaspoons of cornstarch. If you don't have all these ingredients in your kitchen you can always find them in your local health food and grocery store.

Now the way you make this acne fighting mask is by first taking out a small mixing bowl and spoon. Than you take all of the ingredients above and pour them directly into the mixing bowl and mix them together until they form a rich creamy herbal mask that may be a little lumpy. After you are done mixing the mask together allow it to sit out for about five minutes so it can thicken, but if it doesn't it may need a little bit more cornstarch.

Then once your acne mask is made you cleanse your face with some warm water to open up your pores. I personally like to boil some water and pour some of it into a large bowl and place my face over the steam to help open up the pores really well and loosen up the dirt and oils inside of them. 

Then, I like to take the herbal mask with my fingertips and apply a nice thick layer to may face evenly, but make sure your careful of your eyes because it does make them tingle and water a little if you get the mask to close to them. After the mask is on my face I like to allow the mask to stay on it for as long as 20 minutes to a half an hour to help penetrate deep done inside my skin and acne to help fight the dirt and bacteria that causes the acne in the first place. 

Once I have left the mask on for as long as I can I like to rinse the mask of with plenty of warm water and pat my skin dry and apply my favorite daily acne lotion with SPF in it to help protect my face from sun damage and further acne breakouts. You can use this herbal acne fighting mask up to three times a week in the morning or before you head to bed. I personally love to use it before I head to bed because my skin looks brighter and clear when I wake up in the morning. You should notice after using this acne mask a few times that your skin will become clear, brighter, softer, and healthier looking in know times.

I do hope those of you who use the mask can get rid of your acne or at least some of it. I know it worked well for me as a teenager and young adult and even some of the girls in my family. I wish you all the best of luck at clearing up your acne fast and keeping it away with this mask.