Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review of Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash

I had acne on my neck and shoulder for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but since I started to use the Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash, it has completely gone away. However, I must say this body wash has been very drying to my skin.

The Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash comes in a 12 fluid ounce plastic squeezable bottle with a mint green cap. The body wash is clear in color, which I love because I am very sensitive to colorings. This body wash is also made with healing and soothing natural ingredients such as aloe, salicylic acid, vitamin E, minerals, herbal extracts, and coconut oil. There are also some unnatural ingredients in this body wash as well such as the fragrance, sulfates and parabens. These ingredients I find to be harsh on my skin but that could just be because my skin is sensitive. However, I did find the ingredients helped get rid of my acne and blemish really well on my back and shoulder.

The way I like to use this body wash is by getting into my shower and rinsing my body down with hot water to help open up my pores, wet my skin and warm up my body. Then I take a tablespoon amount of the body wash and squeeze it onto my washcloth. After I lather my back and shoulder up with the wash for a minute. The body wash lathers up really well with plenty of little soft foamy bubbles. The fragrance of this body wash is also refreshing and not too strong either which I like because I usually sneeze with strong fragrances. Once I am all lathered up with the body wash I rinse down with plenty of warm water and pat my skin dry. After cleansing my back and shoulder area, they do feel clean and soothed, but the rest of my skin feels dry so I do have to apply a body cream after using the wash.

Now you will not see immediate results when using this body wash to rid acne and blemishes away. I had too constantly use the body wash for 2 weeks before all my acne and blemishes went away. Therefore, my advice when using this body wash is to have patience because it does work and it will help rid acne and blemishes away.

I would recommend the Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash to anyone with body acne because it did help clear mine up nicely. I will say that the price of this body wash was affordable and it was worth getting. I do hope those of you who try this body wash as well can get the body acne and blemishes cleared up nicely too.