Sunday, January 4, 2015

Using the Calming French Lavender Hugo Body Butter to Soften Skin

I just tried some of the Hugo Body Butter in Calming French Lavender that I bought myself and I have too say it is one of the best natural body butters I have used in awhile. It has a very pleasant lavender scent to it that helps calm my mind while giving my body and skin a lovely florally sweet scent. I even love that this body butter contains natural ingredients that not only help nourish the skin, but all help protect it naturally.

The Hugo Naturals Body Butter in Calming French Lavender comes in a 4-ounce jar that is filled with the creamy thick and rich body butter. The body butter is slightly greasy, but it works into the skin well as you massage. The ingredients this body butter contains are honeysuckle, jojoba seed oil, lavender, vitamins, glycerin, antioxidants, minerals and Shea butter. These ingredients are all natural. There is not any harsh ingredient in this body butter at all which another thing I really like about it is. The natural ingredients in this body butter do such an incredible job hydrating, softening, soothing, nourishing and protecting my skin naturally and well.

I find the best time to apply the lavender body butter is right before bedtime because it can soak right into the skin while I am sleeping and really help nourish my skin and body right up. In addition, the scent of the lavender is calming and helps get me to sleep. The way I like to apply the body butter is removing my clothing, taking a few small handfuls of the body butter, and massaging it into my skin from head to toe until it is all absorbed. You only need a little bit of the body butter because too much will make you feel so sticky and greasy instead of slightly. Then in the morning when I wake up and get ready for the day I notice how soft, smooth and supple my skin looks and feels. I even have a pleasant glow too my body which is a bonus.

The other way I have been using the lavender body butter since I have been trying it is as a shaving cream. It works so well at protecting and soothing my skin as I shave. In addition, I have not got any nicks, cuts of razor burn either which has been so nice. I definitely think this body butter works better as a shaving cream than most shaving creams and lotions out there. I definitely would recommend this body butter to anyone to use for shaving his or her legs and underarm area over any shaving cream.

Now I would also recommend the Hugo Naturals Body Butter in Calming Lavender to anyone looking for soothing and nourishing lavender body butter because I like it and it works well for me. However, with that being said this body butter is expensive, but well worth the money. I do hope those of you who try this body butter out too like the way it works with nourishing and protecting your skin naturally while soothing the spirit and mind.