Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review of Bug Band Insect Repellent

This past month, I was outside working in my garden, planting some plants and was bitten by ticks. A friend told me I should get come tick repellent with DEET in it, and I didn't like that idea, so I looked for a natural tick repellent that was safe to use. The natural tick repellent I came across keeps ticks, mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and fleas away and it is called, Bug Band Insect Repellent.

Bug Band Insect Repellent is made with 100% organic ingredients that keep keeps ticks, mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and fleas naturally away so you don't get bitten. The organic ingredients in the product are:

  • Soy Bean Oil
  • Rosemary
  • Mint
  • Geranium Oil
  • Sodium Laurel Sulfate
  • Water
  • Vegetable Oil

These ingredients are safe for you to wear on your body and will not harm your health or your environment and it is free from the harmful ingredient DEET.

The way you would use the repellent to keep mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and fleas away is by pressing down on the spray pump and spraying it directly onto your skin and clothing just before you head outside. Now if you're trying to keep ticks off you like I am I would highly recommend that you put this insect repellent on underneath your clothing directly on your skin before heading out. You should always reapply the Bug Band Insect Repellent every 4-hours or so too really make sure you're keeping those nasty insects away from you. 

Bug Band Insect Repellent comes in a 6-ounce bottle with a spray pump. It can be bought at Drugstore.com and The Rite Aid Online Store. Other stores you maybe able to find the repellent at would be your local health food or organic store, local hardware store, grocery store, or even pharmacy.

I would recommend Bug Band Insect Repellent to anybody who is looking for a natural way to keep ticks off them and other annoying insects like mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and fleas. I hope those of you who try Bug Band Insect Repellent like the way it works and will continue to use it.