Sunday, January 4, 2015

Feverfew & Holy Tea for Migraine Relief

For many years I have suffered from migraine headache that have kept me from my job, enjoying my love ones, special events and living every day life normally. These headaches are usually caused by stress, bright lights, poor diet, or a built up of toxins in the body. 

I have spent years looking for a cure for these horrible migraines and have used just about every over the counter and pharmaceutical drug out there on the market. None of them work! 

However, I have only come across a couple natural herbal remedies that have prevented a migraine headache from interrupting my every day life and they are Feverfew and Holy Tea.

Whenever I feel a migraine headache begin, it usually starts with blurry vision, which is also known as an "aura," and I know as soon as I feel that, I am going to need to stop whatever it is I am doing in my daily life and drink a cup of Holy Tea. 

Holy Tea is an all natural herbal remedy that is made using different kinds of calming herbs such as lavender, chamomile, ginger, feverfew, mint, and many other amazing herbs that are blended together to not only stop and prevent a migraine headache from occurring, but to also help detoxify the body. You can drink Holy Tea every day to prevent a migraine from occurring or even when you need relief from one. 

If you still can't seem to get rid of your migraine headache using Holy Tea take an herbal supplement called, "Feverfew." Feverfew is an all natural herb made from crushed daisies and sunflowers. Feverfew comes in  forms of pills, tablets, and herbal teas and can be taken every day without any major side affects.

I would say Feverfew and Holy Tea are some of the best herbal remedies to take relieving migraines naturally, but that is just my personal opinion since they have helped me greatly. You can find these herbal remedies at your local herbal shop if you want to give them a try. If your migraines worsen, it is best to visit a doctor for more medical help.