Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review of Snoozzy Kitty Blanket

If you have a kitty that loves soft blankets than you should get them the Snoozzy Kitty Blanket. It is very soft, cuddly, and warm and kitties who love blankets seem to enjoy it very much. Snoozzy Kitty Blanket is made from soft fleece fabrics. This blanket is very easily to lie out on the floor and can be moved around very easily if needed. You can even take this blanket with you if you travel with your cat so they can always have something comforting to cuddle with on your trip away from home. You can also wash this fleece blanket as well in your washer machine if it gets really dirty or full of cat hair and it will come out looking new and fresh again. However, I wouldn't recommend tossing it into the dryer because they do tend to shrink.

The way a kitty can use the Snoozzy Kitty Blanket is by lying onto of it or hiding under it. My kitty likes to do both and sometimes he likes to wrap it all around him and just snuggle. He seems to like it because it is really warm and really soft. I have even seen him drag it across the floor and taking it with him into different rooms so he can snuggle with it else where in my house. It is kind of funny! I personally would recommend it to another cat or kitten owner who has a cat or kitten who likes blankets because my cat really enjoys this blanket very much.

You can get the Snoozzy Kitty Blanket at Petsmart and I believe Petco. They usually cost around $15, but sometimes you can find them for much less on Ebay and Amazon online. I like to wait until they go on sale at the pet store in my area. However, I don't seem to need to buy them much since they hold up very well even when my kitty scratches the heck out of it and drags it around. I usually go through one blanket a year.

I hope this little bit of information helps you kitty owners find those kitties that love soft blankets something new to snuggle with. I am sure once your kitty receives the Snoozzy Kitty Blanket they will be very pleased with it. I know my kitty sure was. I hope you all have fun snuggling with your kitties!