Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review of Alba Hawaiian Natural Sunblock

Lately one of the natural sunblock I have been using to protect my skin from the sun naturally is the Alba Hawaiian Natural Sunblock. It actually contains natural ingredients in that help prevent the suns UV rays from causing sun damage such as sunburn. This sunscreen also helps nourish and moisture the skin naturally to help keep it soft and supple which is very nice as well.

The Alba Hawaiian Natural Sunblock with Green Tea comes in a small 4 fluid ounce squeezable tube, which is actually very easy to squeeze. The sunblock is very rich thick and creamy and actually absorbs well into the skin without feeling heavy or tacky. The sunscreen is made with natural nourishing ingredients such as herbal extracts, aloe, glycerin, vitamins, minerals, octinoxate, homosalate, octisalate, avobenzone, dimethicone, and octinoxate.

The way I like to apply this natural sunblock is before I head out into the sun by squeezing a small handful into my hands and than massaging it into my skin until it is absorbed. Then I head out and enjoy the sunshine for a bit. When applying the sunscreen however, you will notice a fruity tropical beach like scent that is very uplifting and sweet. The sunscreen is waterproof; however, I like to apply it again after being in the water because it does seem to come off a bit. I also like to apply it every four hours while being in the sun whether I have been in the sun or not just, because I like to make sure my skin is always protected. There is nothing worse than getting a painful red sunburn.

Another thing I like about this sunblock is it does not run into my eyes and sting when I am swimming in the water. It also does not aggravate my sensitive skin or cause my autoimmune disease to flare up when I wear it, which is nice too.

I do think the Alba Hawaiian Natural Sunblock with Green Tea is affordable and worth using to help protect the skin naturally. I also think it is a safe sunscreen for little children too uses to help protect their sensitive skin. I do hope those of you who try this natural sunblock out like the way it works when it comes to protecting your skin.