Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review of I Love Cats Activity Kit for Kids

Are you looking for a cool cat gift for a little girl for Christmas? Well, if you are I know the perfect on to give. It is called the, "I Love Cats Activity Kit for Kids." It comes with cool activities to help them learn all about their favorite fuzzy animal.I Love Cats Activity Kit is great for children between the ages of 3 and 8. It comes with 10 mini markers, a paperback drawing book, a dairy, bookmarks, drawing pencils, friendship certificates, breed poster, doorknob signs, kitten stickers, and a drawing pad. All of these activities and materials are packed into a cool hardcover case with kittens on it that is about 5 inches wide and 6 inches long making it very easy to travel with.

All the material and activities inside this kit will allow the little girl to draw, write, and color in pictures of kittens while they learn about them. The breed poster helps the child learn all about the different kids of kitten there are out there and the stickers allow them to see what they look like. You little ones can use the dairy and drawing pad to write down cool facts that they learn about each of the kittens inside the kit. They can even take the doorknob signs inside the kit to place on their door when they are busy learning about their favorite fuzzy cute animals. Heck these little girls can even give out cute kitten friendship certificates to their friends for fun. I know the little girl I gave this gift to really enjoyed the markers and the drawing pad inside the kit so she could draw and color pictures of kittens herself.

The I love Cats Activity Kit for Kids can be found at Petsmart and Petco. You may even be able to find it in book stores in your local area as well. I love I have seen them in Toys R Us and Walmart, but again it all depends where you live and what each of your local stores carry. It usually cost around $10 which seems to be really affordable!

I hope this helps some of you out there looking for a great cat gift to give to your little girl for Christmas so she can have fun doing activities and learning all about cats and kittens. I know the little girls who love cats and kitten and receive the I Love Cats Activity Kit will love this as a Christmas gift very much. I wish you all the very best this holiday season!