Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review of Physicians Formula Cheek Palette Cream-to-Powder Blush

One of my favorite blush cheek palettes to use when I am traveling around is the Physicians Formula Cheek Palette Cream-to-Powder Blush. The shade I have this palette in is rose because it goes well with my olive skin type, but I am sure it will go well with light and fair skin types as well.

The way I like to apply the Physicians Formula Cheek Palette Cream-to-Powder Blush is by simply dipping my fingertips into the creamy liquid blush and than I like to rub it onto my cheekbones a little bit for a nice natural hit of color. Once the creamy liquid blush is on my face it dries to a little bit of a lighter more natural color and a fine powder so it doesn't clog up my pores. If you have darker colored skin and you want to give this blush a try a would recommend that you use a darker blush palette.

The ingredients in the Physicians Formula Cheek Palette that help give my cheekbones some nutrients and a pop of color are vitamins, waxes, corn starch, minerals and coloring. The ingredients that I do not like in this blush are the parabens and BHT. I find that these ingredients aren't safe for the skin, but that hasn't stopped me from using this blush palette because the blush is wonderful and so is the shade of the blush.

The store that I like to purchase my Physicians Formula Cheek Palette at is Rite Aid. You can also get this blush palette on Drugstore.com and from some of your local drugstores and even grocery stores in your local area. The blush palette I got cost around $6 because it was on sale so it might cost you more or less depending on when and where you purchase yours if you do decide to but it and try it.

I wish all of you the best of luck at adding a nice pop of color to your cheeks, and I hope you end up liking the Physicians Formula Cheek Palette if you do try it. If not I hope you can find a blush palette that works well with your skin tones.