Sunday, January 4, 2015

Goat's Milk Eye Cream to Fight Signs of Aging

When my eye area needs firming up, I like to use the Nature by Canus All Natural Firming Eye Cream with Fresh Goats Milk. One of the reasons I like this cream so much is because it actually does more than just firm up the eyes, it also helps nourish and protect the skin around my eyes from drying out and causing fine lines. 

About the Ingredients

The eye cream comes in a 0.5-ounce glass jar. Now I know that is not a lot of eye cream, but a very tiny bit of it does go along way. The eye cream is thick white and creamy in texture without fragrances. The natural nourishing ingredients in the cream that help firm up the eye area naturally are jojoba seed, soybeans, Shea butter, palm tree butter, alfalfa, minerals, antioxidants, goat milk, proteins and cottonseed oil. 

Benefits of the Cream 

The way I like to apply the natural nourishing goat milk eye cream is by taking a small amount of it with my fingertips and massaging it into my eye areas really well for at least 2 minutes. I find this helps the cream soak into my eye area well and helps relieve the dark circles underneath them. In addition, it firms the eye area up a bit more. I do find the cream soothing in the wintertime when the skin around my eyes is dry and itchy. Sometimes I even take a little bit of the cream before bedtime, massage it into my entire face because it helps firm it up, and soften my dry sensitive skin well. It even gives my skin this brightness, which I love.

Recommendations

I would highly recommend the Canus All Natural Firming Eye Cream with Fresh Goats Milk to any adults to use to help firm and nourish their eye areas naturally, or their face. I know I will definitely keep this cream on hand always to help keep my eyes and even face looking and feeling the best. I wish you all the very best with staying beautiful naturally.